Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nature photos for you(se)



Over the last 20 years, I have taken many nature photos – usually of cool critters in cool places. I had posted a few on my website but never had the time to keep it up to date. Nonetheless, people would see them and want to see more. Then I would have to dig through all of my files to find other ones I thought they might be interested in. Each time I did this, I would tell myself that I really should put them up all on line so that anyone could peruse them all. 


Well push came to shove and I have now posted 2,300+ of my best nature photos on http://www.flickr.com/photos/83007471@N04/collections/


I have organized them into two “collections” – one of cool places and one of cool critters. The latter is a subset of the former – having excluded non-critter photos. All of them were uploaded in the original size and can be downloaded in that original size or smaller versions thereof.


The photos are free for non-profit use and reasonably priced if used for profit. Just contact me for permission in either case.



Happy browsing.


ps. Let me know if you spot any errors - I am sure many lurk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Predicting Speciation?

(posted by Andrew on behalf of Marius Roesti) Another year is in full swing. What will 2024 hold for us? Nostradamus, the infamous French a...